Atlanta Public Schools
www.atlanta.k12.ga.us Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

APS is improving

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Atlanta Public Schools full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe work schedule allows for work, life, balance. Great vacation benefits and good pay as well. New supt. is trying to address many issues across the organization.

ConsAPS needs to work on several things in the culture before they will retain quality talent. Many talented individuals come to the organization, but many of them leave due to the culture of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect and treat your people across the organization as an asset.

A place to work.

I have been working at Atlanta Public Schools part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Better pay than other districts Cons: Poor conditions compared to other systems, stressful, no support for… Advice to Senior Management: Ask employees before making hasty decisions. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Get out while you can

Special Education Teacher (Former Employee)

I worked at Atlanta Public Schools full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great teachers work in the system. Can build solid friendships… Cons: Administrators are unqualified. They only higher their sorority sisters and family… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Atlanta Public Schools.

Worked for Atlanta Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlanta Public Schools reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atlanta Public Schools CEO Erroll B. Davis, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Atlanta Public Schools employees.