There are newer employer reviews for AtlantiCare

nice place to work

Current Employee - Mental Health Associate
Current Employee - Mental Health Associate

I have been working at AtlantiCare

Pros

for social work entry level jobs, atlanticare pays the most in the area. good benefits package which usually starts immediately.

Cons

position was stressful in itself so it wouldn't matter what company you were working for. staff had good management support, but was understaffed.

mental health workers deserve higher pay and as much support as possible. the minimum required staff is really understaffing a department.

22 Other Employee Reviews for AtlantiCare (View Most Recent)

Radiology Transporter

Former Employee - Radiology Transporter in Galloway, NJ
    Former Employee - Radiology Transporter in Galloway, NJ

I worked at AtlantiCare

Pros

Everyone is friendly. There is always help available when you need it. Schedules are very flexible if working pool. Work is not very difficult.

Cons

Hard to get on a personal level with coworkers or patients. There are many rules and regulations regarding the sharing of information.

The orientation for this position should be shorter. Little is learned through the long, tedious orientation. This part could definitely be taken out.

AtlantiCare...A great place to work!!!

Current Employee - Office Representative in Atlantic City, NJ
    Current Employee - Office Representative in Atlantic City, NJ

I have been working at AtlantiCare

Pros

-Benefits (health/dental insurance, 403B) are the best! Payroll deduction for low cost legal advice, Supplimental Life Ins., Healthcare Spending Account.
    -Job security. Two hospitals, satellite facilities for Urgent Care after hours, Behavioral Health, Childcare, Women's health, Life Center (gym) and Obesity clinic. We just broke ground for the newest Cancer treatment center.
    - Atlanticare is always looking for ways to grow.
    - Pays up to 80% of the education costs for job-related education classes.
    -Wellness/ preventive illness is a mission of AtlantiCare, an outreach for the community and my family.
    -Employee healthcare, the utmost importance.

Cons

There are no downsides. We are constantly growing and employee physical and mental health is taken quite seriously.

The Respect in the Workplace seminar was helpful. I think we are on the right track toward better communication.

There are newer employer reviews for AtlantiCare