There are newer employer reviews for Atlantic-ACM

Research Analyst

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Research Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Atlantic-ACM full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

As an analyst I quickly took on considerable responsibility, worked with clients, and created original models and processes. Flexibility in work hours. Something of an entrepreneurial atmosphere as the company explores new areas of research.

Cons

Work hours can be intense near deadlines. Much of the learning is self motivated due to small company size. Limited paid vacation (but opportunities for unpaid vacation).

Feb 16, 2015Partner

Thank you! We are re-visiting our training and development structure this summer and should hopefully come out with something that is more robust. As for work hours, we are trying our best to ... More

reviews filtered by
  1. Dynamic work place, challenging projects, world class team

Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Atlantic-ACM full-time (less than a year)

Pros

ATLANTIC-ACM's greatest resource is its team. Management places intense focus on the development of the team with frequent industry update seminars, team lunches, and continuous analyst-partner feedback. The incentive scheme is heavily weighted by bonus, allowing those that go the extra mile to be rewarded for their efforts. Other benefits include healthcare, which is entirely covered, and flexible working hours depending on work load.

Cons

The boutique atmosphere lends itself to those that take ownership and welcome responsibility, which is not an environment for all. Looking forward to moving to a new work space.

Mar 24, 2015Partner

Thank you! You are right, this is 100% a learning environment and the partner group strives to create a setting that promotes progressive, upward engagement experiences and overall career mobility ... More

2. An open environment working in an interesting field

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Atlantic-ACM full-time (more than a year)

Pros

An open office environment with immense opportunity to both take on responsibility and learn from others. Management works directly with analyst teams and communication lines are extremely open and collaborative. The generous bonus system and interesting markets of telecom and technology make work very rewarding from both a financial and academic standpoint. Due to the variety of project types that the firm takes on, there is opportunity to be engaged in both quantitative and qualitative consulting experiences, with the added benefit of learning about compelling markets at the same time.

Cons

Structure can be confusing, especially at the onset, but management is going through a process to more clearly define roles, while still keeping the work setting fluid and open.

Feb 16, 2015Partner

Thank you! The partner group has started work on the firm's structure and built a framework that has streamlined roles, responsibilities and promotion criteria. We have also initiated 360 feedback ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Atlantic-ACM