Atlantic Health System
www.atlantichealth.org Morristown, NJ 150 to 499 Employees

Love the Doctors and coworkers..... terrible nurse management

Nurse (Former Employee)
Morristown, NJ

ProsThe physicians are mostly lovely. Its a teaching hospital and there are learning opportunities. The people you work with are helpful and make the environment pleasant for the most part.

Consnurse management is not supportive of nurses they are slow to praise and quick to criticize. You will almost never get recognition for the work you do. If you do have problems HR is useless. There is no recourse. Also, the pay is not the greatest for the area. most of the nurses I know all had a second job.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutive management should truly evaluate the turnover under certain managers and take seriously the complaints.

My coworkers were my second family.

Information Systems (Former Employee)

I worked at Atlantic Health System full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It's a nonprofit, and their mission is to help people… Cons: The politics were bad sometimes and it's hard to watch people being… Advice to Senior Management: Overall, I loved working there. The place is really great. My only advice I guess would be that certain people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

IT Dept

I have been working at Atlantic Health System full-time

Pros: Nice people, free coffee, free parking Cons: Dysfunctional, very politcal organization with poor management. They only pay for a 37.5 hour work week when job requires at least 45 hrs, management is… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of those managers who have been there forever and are inept … More
There are newer reviews on Atlantic Health System.

Worked for Atlantic Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlantic Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atlantic Health System CEO Joe Trunfio. All reviews posted anonymously by Atlantic Health System employees.