Atlantic Southeast Airlines
www.flyasa.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

ASA

Pilot (Former Employee)

I worked at Atlantic Southeast Airlines

ProsPayscale is decent when compared to other regionals. It's a flying job, other than that, I really got nothing else.

ConsThe most recent contract left way too much room for interpretation - which will usually never be interpreted in the employee's favor - as it relates to the reserve system.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps attempt a little more agressive approach to running the company. Manage ASA with the same sense of ownership as Skywest. Bring in some turborprops.

One of the better regional airlines...

First Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Atlantic Southeast Airlines

Pros: The company is run by and organization that is committed to making money running… Cons: All regional airlines are subject to the changing priorities of their mainline partners. ASA only flies for Delta Air Lines at the… Advice to Senior Management: I look forward to the day when we are flying for more that one carrier. It is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

GReat place to work

First Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Atlantic Southeast Airlines

Pros: Great pay.. job stability .. honesty Cons: disgruntled employees that are tired of working period..and that need to retire… Advice to Senior Management: throw us a freakin bone!! something that lets us know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Atlantic Southeast Airlines.

Worked for Atlantic Southeast Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlantic Southeast Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atlantic Southeast Airlines CEO Brad Holt. All reviews posted anonymously by Atlantic Southeast Airlines employees.