Atlas Air Worldwide
www.atlasair.com Purchase, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

A fun company with a great pilot group.

Pilot (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsChallenging flying, with a lot of variety in destinations and mission-types. Nice aircraft. Top-notch leadership with a great business plan. Pilot Union and Management are superior to competing airlines. Gateway travel means that you can live where you want, and the company provides travel to begin your trip-whether it starts in your base airport or elsewhere.

ConsLonger trip lengths (up to 17 days) can be a challenge for those who are not used to long-haul international flying. On the up-side, days off are in large blocks that allow weeks of free-time at home.

Small company feel but big company goals!

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Atlas Air Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wonderful opportunities to grow with the company. Great leadership. Big… Cons: Growing faster than staffing allows. Has some growing pains. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to care about the little guys as we are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Run of the mill job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Purchase, NY

I worked at Atlas Air Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: -The upper level management is stable in capable - most have either been with the company or with in the industry… Cons: -Culture is a bit weird, this doesn't feel like a company in NY, has more of a middle american vibe. Possibly due to the connection… Advice to Senior Management: If nothing else people meed more time off/work flexibility -i.e. the ability to work from home occasionally.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Atlas Air Worldwide.

Worked for Atlas Air Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlas Air Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atlas Air Worldwide CEO Bill Flynn. All reviews posted anonymously by Atlas Air Worldwide employees.