Atlas Copco
www.atlascopco.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

OK is some respect, but very bias in other, poor office management

Service Planner (Former Employee)
Reading, PA

I worked at Atlas Copco

ProsIt was a nice place to work as far as beneifits and my fellow slaves were Ok to work with.

ConsUpper management in the home office needs to take a closer look at the supervisors and office managers that put in charge in these remote offices. Alot of favortism is played by the office manager in Reading. Lies to cover her butt. Will not take respsonsibility to address a situation that is happening in the office.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should be fair and open minded when there is an issue. Especially when a salesman lies about you and does not do his job and admits that he will make your life hell. Even customers complained about this salesman and I was told to "fix it". When an employee comes to you with proof and issues, do not dismiss the employee who is trying to communicate with you. After 12 years of employment with Atlas Copco, I was thrown out because the Reading office manager did not like me being honest about the salesman and his games. She knew it, but since she is personal friends with him I got canned, And upper management in Rock Hill would not listen or talk to me.

good learning

Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Atlas Copco

Pros: hands on, Operational, flexibility, wide experince Cons: time to take decisions, lack of resources Advice to Senior Management: delaget more decision making powers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome package too bad management is weak

Field Service Technician (Former Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Atlas Copco

Pros: Killer benefits pkg, lots of overtime if desired, high percentage… Cons: management thinks your life revoloves around work, they give you a Blackberry and laptop then expect… Advice to Senior Management: stop thinking sales is number one and everything else falls to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Atlas Copco.

Worked for Atlas Copco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlas Copco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atlas Copco CEO Ronnie Leten . All reviews posted anonymously by Atlas Copco employees.