Atlas Copco

www.atlascopco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Atlas Copco

OK is some respect, but very bias in other, poor office management

Former Employee - Service Planner in Reading, PA
Former Employee - Service Planner in Reading, PA

I worked at Atlas Copco

Pros

It was a nice place to work as far as beneifits and my fellow slaves were Ok to work with.

Cons

Upper management in the home office needs to take a closer look at the supervisors and office managers that put in charge in these remote offices. Alot of favortism is played by the office manager in Reading. Lies to cover her butt. Will not take respsonsibility to address a situation that is happening in the office.

Management should be fair and open minded when there is an issue. Especially when a salesman lies about you and does not do his job and admits that he will make your life hell. Even customers complained about this salesman and I was told to "fix it". When an employee comes to you with proof and issues, do not dismiss the employee who is trying to communicate with you. After 12 years of employment with Atlas Copco, I was thrown out because the Reading office manager did not like me being honest about the salesman and his games. She knew it, but since she is personal friends with him I got canned, And upper management in Rock Hill would not listen or talk to me.

105 Other Employee Reviews for Atlas Copco (View Most Recent)

good learning

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Atlas Copco

Pros

hands on, Operational, flexibility, wide experince

Cons

time to take decisions, lack of resources

delaget more decision making powers

Awesome package too bad management is weak

Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Atlas Copco

Pros

Killer benefits pkg, lots of overtime if desired, high percentage of good coworkers

Cons

management thinks your life revoloves around work, they give you a Blackberry and laptop then expect you to work while at home and on vacation, don't like to promote without being someone's lackey

stop thinking sales is number one and everything else falls to wayside, watch out for salesforce they are screwing company for almighty sales

There are newer employer reviews for Atlas Copco