Atlas Copco
www.atlascopco.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

One of the most fun, humiliating

Applications Engineer (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsWonderful working environment, it's a European company so you have different nationalities within. wonderful holiday package allowing the almost the whole week of christmas off, up until new years.

ConsNo training provided.. It's really a go for what you know with the help of older employees. Pay is horrible compared to market in Houston.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave HR do a better check on background before hiring.. Education verification isn't a hard task to do, transcripts(official) should be enough.

Good Place to Work

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Atlas Copco full-time for more than a year

Pros: Professional working place. Nice co-workers. Very good benefit plans. Cons: Lower salaries than the avarage. lack of good communication. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A challenging opportunity to effect change in a company well poised to grow.

Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Atlas Copco

Pros: Exciting industry to be in and great location near the… Cons: Need for culture change to strive for operational excellence. Advice to Senior Management: Stay the course. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Atlas Copco.

Worked for Atlas Copco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlas Copco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atlas Copco CEO Ronnie Leten . All reviews posted anonymously by Atlas Copco employees.