Atlas Oil

atlasoil.com

Paid the bills, bought me some time to get settled. Not a Career orientated business.

Mechanic (Current Employee) Hammond, IN

ProsFree pop. popcorn, and nice dinners here and there. 401k match. Paycheck always cashed. The owner peeked in every now and then to say hi. He is a generous person. He also supports the troops with his pocketbook.

ConsCrappy raises, 30 cents per hour a year dont do much, to many Managers. Performance Review program doesnt make sense. I was on the fleet maintenance side the regional manager of that had too many responsiblities to be able to control everything he needed to, He worked 7 days a week 15+ hours a day. Everything was bought the cheapest they could find, very inefficient.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a guy with a Mechanic/Shop backround to run your Corporate Fleet Program. You shouldn't have inexperienced pencil pushers making decisions about something they know nothing about.

Another Dissatisfied Customer

Manager (Current Employee) Taylor, MI

I have been working at Atlas Oil full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Owner is personally involved in ever aspect of this company. Great… Cons: Atlas Oil is just another company that is run by an owner that just can’t quite relinquish control. “Elevate and Delegate” is a portion… Advice to Senior Management: Wow, this is a loaded question. How about treat your employees that way your "Core Values" say. Live your Core Values, and not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NA

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Taylor, MI

I worked at Atlas Oil full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free soda machine, popcorn in the morning, owner spends money at events. Pay is not too bad, clean… Cons: Where do you begin? If all of the pros above are a reason to work somewhere than good luck. This is a very… Advice to Senior Management: No advice, they are set in their ways and will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Atlas Oil.

Worked for Atlas Oil? Contribute to the Community!