There are newer employer reviews for Atlas Oil

The revolving door keeps turning and turning.

I have been working at Atlas Oil

Pros

Atlas Oil is doing brisk business and has such great potential. All of the right things are said. All of the right messages are sent. The package, as advertised, is lovely, an oasis right there on the horizon within reach.

Cons

The messages, however, do not align with the reality of working at Atlas Oil. What's said and what's done stand in stark opposition, and the reality of the situation isn't pretty. It reflects a profound absence of integrity. The oasis is only a mirage.

It's hard to imagine what Atlas Oil is hoping to gain in allowing an extremely low element to continue sabotaging the work of others, driving many good people out through the revolving door in an effort to stake firmer claim on places for themselves at the company table through subversion, obstruction, disruption, and destruction. This dysfunction is harming Sam Simon's business, and I can't believe he's aware of the cost involved, or he would be livid.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Atlas Oil (View Most Recent)

Not a Happy Atlas Employee

I have been working at Atlas Oil

Pros

Decent pay and decent benefits, if you can survive the politics you might last a few years. Turnover is killing Atlas.

Cons

They are trying to remediate the bleeding with a 40% turnover rate. We had new mangement team at least 3 times this. We fear for our jobs every day. Rather than being given support, we are threatened with our jobs continually. Meanwhile, the executives continue to spend on themselves, holding meetings at the finest hotels.

Maybe the company can be proactive for once? Though I doubt it, that would involve believing in workers rather than scapegoating. Or thinking rather than reacting.Unless you can communicate better, have better management, can get rid of the culture of blame and victimisation and have modern updated software, what is the point?

Flavor of the Month Company

Current Employee - Director in Taylor, MI
    Current Employee - Director in Taylor, MI

I have been working at Atlas Oil

Pros

My team and the rest of the employees here want to do the Right Thing. We believe Sam. Free Pop Corn and Soda. Ice Cream day

Cons

Most of all the leadership has NO loyalty to their workers and for the most part , completely disregard family (only their families). If you can ignore the BS you may end up loving the career. I know that I make A LOT of $$$, but I also see the way other employees are treated and manipulated. If you can see past the total BS and lack of ethics of 90% of the "Leadership Team" and ignore everything except the "ISMS" then you will do fine, but prepare for a bombardment of guilt!!!!

We are very loyal and hard working people. Sam needs to start doing the things that made him rich. He needs to be kind and not full of himself. He continues to listen to what his leadership say and not what we have to say

There are newer employer reviews for Atlas Oil