Atmel

www.atmel.com

Don't tell the emperor he has no clothes...

Technical Manager (Current Employee)

ProsCompensation is good. Products and technology are interesting and have real potential. Some very talented senior leaders. Employees watch out for each other when they can.

ConsOpacity is the rule about the most senior levels of managment and issues or decisions facing the company. Few ever challenge, let alone, confront their managers, and no one questions the C-suite executives. Lower level employees are sometimes thrown under the bus to protect their managers from criticism or responsiblity.

Advice to Senior ManagementPull back the kimono. The employees might surprise you and give support ti the man behind the curtain. There are some great leaders in management who are not allowed to lead.

Good company

Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Atmel

Pros: Good package and salarie, low workload Relax working style, felxile working… Cons: poor management very stressful especialy during peak season reduce headcounts but increasing workload not… Advice to Senior Management: listen to staff comments, be fair and be reasonable pay less to senior management, fire useless guys hire more people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Interesting work but poorly managed

Design Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Atmel

Pros: Most of my coworkers were fun to work with. It was nice working in a… Cons: There was virtually no executive leadership or vision. My immediate management was just as frustrated by the lack of direction.… Advice to Senior Management: Produce a clear vision of what you want to do and explain to engineers what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Atmel.

Worked for Atmel? Contribute to the Community!