Atos

www.atos.net

Not a bad place to work at for new graduates and juniors.

Former Employee - Project Leader  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Former Employee - Project Leader in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Pros

Good environment to learn since there are complex projects. Good team sprit. Challenging projects. Well positioned in Telco. A lot of customers and alternative locations.

Cons

Weak global strategy and weak training. Long work hours with little compensation. Top management totally confused about growth strategy and way forward. Know-how is not harvested and systematically made available to other offices. Not a true multinational operation but islands of operations scattared around.

Set a proper HR and people development strategy. Decide in which geography you want to operate at and at which not. Invest more in people and setting a proper knowledge sharing model.

Other reviews for Atos

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Citrix/VDI Engineer  in  Mason, OH
    Current Employee - Citrix/VDI Engineer in Mason, OH

Pros

I make good money and work from home 100%. The benefits are pretty good and I get a decent amount of paid time off. My manager is the type that will leave you alone so long as you are doing a good job.

Cons

I don't have a lot of contact from management, though that can also be a pro. It seems there is a decent amount of room for growth, so long as you pursue it.

Offer more bonuses based on feedback you solicit from the customer.

Not a good work life balance

Pros

Benefits, PTO are good, my salary was good because I came across from another company.

Cons

Salaries are generally below market value, expectation to do work long hours with minimum reward, too many priorities.

Have to stop and truly evaluate what is agreed to and the staffing levels. Understand the competitive nature of the business place, but if offshore won't take it, then maybe there is a reason.

There are newer employer reviews for Atos.

Worked for Atos? Contribute to the Community!