Atos
www.atos.net Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Lots of hard work, no overtime pay

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Arlington, TX

ProsGet exposed to some neat technology. Some of it was actually close to cutting edge. Co-workers were for the most part good folks. Olympics happening every 2 years was a good marketing pitch & morale booster. Facility in Arlington was nice, like working in a park or nature preserve.

ConsGet exposed to working crazy hours with little extra to show for it. Same boat everybody else in IT (except hourly contractors) is in these days though. Plus, you are an outsourcer, and have to deal with folks in India, Poland, and other time zones a lot. Also, you have to support legacy environments up to 10+ years old. Morale suffered accordingly. Lots of turnover due to burnout and/or incompetence.

Advice to Senior ManagementMerge with CapGemini and/or IBM GS. Siemens was probably not enough.

Be careful working as a Contractor with Atos!

Operation Engineer (Former Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I worked at Atos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Unfortunately, I thought long and hard about the pros I saw during my year of working with Atos after they purchased the Siemens IT Solutions… Cons: Starting at the top...salary was 10-15k under market norms, the benefits were the worst I had, there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a less than favorable enviornment overall, but will get you experience...

Helpdesk Agent (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Atos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Experience is about it. They will not lay off as… Cons: Lack of recognition, less than average wages. Advice to Senior Management: Actually commend the employee's that do good work rather than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Atos.

Worked for Atos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atos reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atos CEO Thierry Breton. All reviews posted anonymously by Atos employees.