Atria Senior Living
www.atriaseniorliving.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Unrealistic expectations, with limited resources

Culinary Service Director (Former Employee)
Quincy, MA

ProsSome of the Dept. Heads really do care and strive to deliver excellent resident satisfaction, the sales, nursing and especially Memory care Directors really work hard and will do whatever it takes to make sure the residents are pleased.

ConsDuring my 7 months there I had off maybe around 15-18 days, constantly short staffed lack of support from Exec. Dir and Regional support team. They are good for phone support but for hands on, don't hold your breathe!

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your staff the proper tools to be successful, The Exec. Dir needs to have an understanding of Food service and how it works. She would think that it was as easy as snapping your fingers and everything would get done even if you were short 60 hours a week in production staff

Enjoyed my job at Atria

Community Sales Director (Former Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Atria Senior Living

Pros: They care. Great company to work for. Good training once to get to the home… Cons: TURNOVER. They have a lot of turn over. I had no idea how many… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Different boss every month...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Burlington, MA

I worked at Atria Senior Living

Pros: good systems at the community level Cons: constant change in regional management More
There are newer reviews on Atria Senior Living.

Worked for Atria Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atria Senior Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atria Senior Living CEO John A. Moore. All reviews posted anonymously by Atria Senior Living employees.