Atria Senior Living

www.atriaseniorliving.com
  www.atriaseniorliving.com
There are newer employer reviews for Atria Senior Living

It's should be more than just the money....

Former Employee - Caregiver in Burlington, MA
Former Employee - Caregiver in Burlington, MA

I worked at Atria Senior Living part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Do offer good facilities and activities for the residents.

Cons

Staffs at the facility I was involved with seems to be steadily reduced. Most expensive facilty in the area ( eastern Massachusetts ) and typically have the highest annual rate increases even with the struggling economy. No flexibilty in resident agreements.

Management has become desensitized to the strain their costs, increases and inflexibility in working with the residents and their families. Learn to treat them like customers . Several years of ongoing residence will cost hundred of thousands of private pay monies. Show some respect to those that have incurred that costs......

112 Other Employee Reviews for Atria Senior Living (View Most Recent)

Good Place to Work

I have been working at Atria Senior Living

Pros

They give you time to ramp up.

Cons

Work as hard as being self employed.

A nightmare come to life.

Current Employee - Receptionist
    Current Employee - Receptionist

I have been working at Atria Senior Living full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Paycheck and they have great health benefits. They also promote from within.

Cons

Upper management is completely ignorant of what actually goes on in the building. What they are aware of they do little to nothing to fix. They are of the "whoever cries the loudest gets fed" mentality and are not proactive about the problems we have. They also consistently bring people into the building that are not assisted living approapriate going over the director of nursing's head. Executive director is in cahoots with the sales team and it's apparent all they care about is themselves and the bonus checks they get from bringing in new residents. They deal with perspective residents like they are used car salesmen making grand promises and telling outright lies just to get them to move in with little to no regard of if our facility is an actual fit for them.

Employee morale is terrible! If we dare complain about anything we are met with open disgust and hardly anything is ever done. Atria loves to put on airs by throwing parties for us and giving away flat screens but on a day to day basis we are we are merely tolerated, not appreciated.

This company doesn't truly care about enhancing lives, they care about enhancing their bank accounts and it truly is a shame.

There are newer employer reviews for Atria Senior Living