Atria Senior Living
www.atriaseniorliving.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Not sure why people are complaining about how they treat employees.

Lake Ronkonkoma, Suffolk, NY

I have been working at Atria Senior Living full-time for less than a year

ProsMaybe it's just here on Long Island, but the employees here are treated with respect and given many great opportunities. The company promotes from within. They also have many giveaways which have recently included tickets to Six Flags and a Kindle Fire. The pay is on par with similar places.

ConsNeeds better system for advertising job openings on the lower end. I'm just not a big fan of advertising on Craigslist. Sometimes takes a little too long to hire people when in need. I should note, however, that this problem lies with most corporate jobs. Having to go through the interview process, drug test, background check and TB test take time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Constant turnover

Administrator (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Atria Senior Living full-time for less than a year

Pros: There seems to be constant turnover, so I suppose if you're looking… Cons: What is going on with this company? They are constantly replacing managers, as well as everyone at… Advice to Senior Management: Do people quit or do you chew them up? Either way, it's a terrible… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dysfunctional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Atria Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Was a great company when I started there. Not sure… Cons: Unrealistic expectations of mangers , little to no support from regional staff, poor communication . Doesn't care about resident safety or staff for that matter.… Advice to Senior Management: Try looking at the whole picture, maybe regional support staff need to spend some time working in the communities to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Atria Senior Living.

Worked for Atria Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atria Senior Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atria Senior Living CEO John A. Moore. All reviews posted anonymously by Atria Senior Living employees.