There are newer employer reviews for Atria Senior Living

I have a great experience every day i work into work, i love working with senior citzens.

Current Employee - Waitress in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Waitress in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Atria Senior Living

Pros

Getting to know the residents and enjoying what i do to keep them satisfied everyday,and this being their last experience in life before them move on to the next phase in their lifes. And because someday i will be a senior and would love to have the experience that the staff give them and I could be given the same respect and love that is shown daily within the entire staff at Atria senior living group.

Cons

There is really no cons in my daily job at Atria, however when a senior does move on to their next phase in life...that hasnt happened since i've been here but when it happens that will be heartbroken for that senior and he/her family.

Advice to Management

The management team are the most caring people i've worked for in this type of business, i just say keep up the good work..I appreciate all of them.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

sweethome

Current Employee - Caregiver LG in Camarillo, CA
    Current Employee - Caregiver LG in Camarillo, CA

I have been working at Atria Senior Living

Pros

I like to work w/people in Atria's live, every day a had a good experience w/them and I recive a lot of thankful from them..

Cons

I work in LIfe Guidence group... I work w/one mor person ..iI have to do activities w/residents, 4:30pm serve dinner and them Ihave to clean the kitchen very well so at this time the people get tire because they have to wait for us..we ha ve laundry and showers so we don't have time to do more activities w/them.

Advice to Management

In my opinion Iike one more person help us to sirve dinner and clean the kitchen.. in the morning we have 3 persons to work.. I think one can came @ 10:00am and live @ 5:30pm so she can do the activitien and 2 of us can clean the kitchen

2. i like to work at atria i have seen many changes made

Current Employee - Aide in Guilderland, NY
    Current Employee - Aide in Guilderland, NY

I have been working at Atria Senior Living

Pros

i like the extra benefits like ccr,fsa and others

Cons

it is 45 minutes drive