Atria Senior Living
www.atriaseniorliving.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

I have a great experience every day i work into work, i love working with senior citzens.

Waitress (Current Employee)
San Mateo, CA

ProsGetting to know the residents and enjoying what i do to keep them satisfied everyday,and this being their last experience in life before them move on to the next phase in their lifes. And because someday i will be a senior and would love to have the experience that the staff give them and I could be given the same respect and love that is shown daily within the entire staff at Atria senior living group.

ConsThere is really no cons in my daily job at Atria, however when a senior does move on to their next phase in life...that hasnt happened since i've been here but when it happens that will be heartbroken for that senior and he/her family.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team are the most caring people i've worked for in this type of business, i just say keep up the good work..I appreciate all of them.

i like to work at atria i have seen many changes made

Aide (Current Employee)
    Guilderland, NY

I have been working at Atria Senior Living

Pros: i like the extra benefits like ccr,fsa and others Cons: it is 45 minutes drive Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Its like family

Cook (Current Employee)
    Salisbury, MD

I have been working at Atria Senior Living

Pros: Pay,benefits,friendly ,rewarding,family like,I love working with the seniors Cons: working holidays.Thats it ,I love it there. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Atria Senior Living.

Worked for Atria Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atria Senior Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atria Senior Living CEO John A. Moore. All reviews posted anonymously by Atria Senior Living employees.