Attachmate
www.attachmate.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Respectful and stable company

I have been working at Attachmate

ProsThis is the most respectful company I have ever worked for. It is a relatively flat management structure, and team members always have a lot of say when decisions are being made. My colleagues are sharp, hard working, yet surprisingly mellow. Teams tend to stick together for a long time.

ConsTeams tend to stick together for a long time. While the company stays on top of new technologies, adopting new techniques takes much longer. Some employees seem to be stuck in ruts.

Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Attachmate

Pros: Work Life Balance Company Culture Cons: Future roadmap Not a visionary More

Great place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Attachmate

Pros: The entire company is full of very friendly and knowledgeable people. There is a lot of opportunity to step up and… Cons: The technology is not sexy. Often times you are working on 1980's technology. Some groups experiment with newer… Advice to Senior Management: Change is good. Do not let the day to day routine… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Attachmate.

Worked for Attachmate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Attachmate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Attachmate CEO Jeff Hawn. All reviews posted anonymously by Attachmate employees.