Attain
www.attain.com Vienna, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Integrity. Quality. Teamwork. Customer Care.

Sydney (Australia)

ProsHighly skilled technical staff. The owner of the business is a wonderful person to work for. Customers and staff are treated with respect and the company acts in the best interests of customers and staff rather than its own, leading to long term stability. Excellent attitude towards sharing knowledge and helping staff build their expertise. Believe it or not, there are no ego's / politics. Many staff are long term but new comers are welcomed and made to feel at home.

ConsCan be slow to get things done, usually due to being busy with customer project work.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the integrity and people-focus which has lead to your success so far. Continue the close communication with customers.

Poor Management

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Attain

Pros: The pay is decent and there is somewhat of a… Cons: The senior management is not very good. They seem unprepared and not very supportive of the practice. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep the staff more informed of current project possibilities and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

N/A

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Attain

Pros: "Work from home" and flexible schedule Cons: Lack of support from leadership in personal growth and development Advice to Senior Management: N/A No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Attain.

Worked for Attain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Attain reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Attain CEO Greg J. Baroni. All reviews posted anonymously by Attain employees.