There are newer employer reviews for Attensity

Great place to work!

I have been working at Attensity full-time

Pros

Growing company. The technology we are developing is cutting edge. The coworkers are great people to work with. The future looks very bright and promising. The current leadership team has a great vision to build and execute on. Current benefits are good.

Cons

The work can be very challenging at times. The pace is very fast and can be very demanding during crunch time.

Remember that people are your greatest asset, they will make or break the company, so remember to treat them well.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Attensity (View Most Recent)

Excellent. Attensity has great, intelligent people and is a great place to work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Attensity full-time for less than a year

Pros

The dedication and overall competence of everyone at the company sets a bar for other companies to follow.

Cons

None. I had no negative experiences at Attensity.

Promote your highly intelligent people and company culture as a huge recruiting selling point.

Company has turned a new corner; hopefully for the better

I worked at Attensity for less than a year

Pros

Employees are highly committed and fairly well engaged. The domain is fun (social media). The technology is fascinating (natural language processing). There are now a new CEO and CTO who seem to have good ideas on how to move the company forward and fix identity issues that have been plaguing the company for the last few years.

Cons

Inability to maintain agile sprints because of poor bug triage and release management. I've been on so-called "waterfall" teams that released code more often than these teams. Unrealistic expectations were put on people to get things done, and this caused the team to fragment and not function like a true team. In reality, we were all fending for ourselves.

Provide moral, technical and inspirational leadership; don't just manage things.

There are newer employer reviews for Attensity

Worked for Attensity? Contribute to the Community!