Atterro, Inc.
www.atterro.com Minneapolis, MN 150 to 499 Employees

Job Security

Assembler (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Atterro, Inc. as a contractor for more than a year

ProsAs an assembler, I had job security because even though my assignment ended at one company during a lay off, Atterro/Prostaff was quick to find me a new assignment at another company. They have good customer service too. They also offer awards/recognitions, benefits, etc.

ConsThe contract can last between a couple of weeks to 2 years. No major health insurance to cover medical costs but just a limited-benefits plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your contractors at the company for only a year. If they don't get hired on permanently, then give them the choice of staying or moving on to a new assignment/company. Also, help your contractors get hired on by communicating with the company.

Great Work Environment

Talent Specialist (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Atterro, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Great work-life balance -Fun, collaborative, relaxed atmosphere -Interesting and often rewarding work - The company is small enough that you know where to find information… Cons: - I wish they had a better, more intuitive ATS-… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Atterro has been a wonderful company to work for- always supportive and focused on career growth

Talent Acquisition Director (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Atterro, Inc. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The culture at Atterro is amazing. While we are all spread… Cons: I don't have any cons to comment on about Atterro. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Atterro, Inc..

Worked for Atterro, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atterro, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atterro, Inc. CEO Clay E. Morel. All reviews posted anonymously by Atterro, Inc. employees.