Atwood Oceanics

www.atwd.com

Atwood Oceanics is a good company to work for.

Materials (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsAtwood is probably one of the better offshore drilling companies to work for. The pay and benefits are better than average and with a small fleet it is easy to stay on one rig for long term. I would recommend them over many others.

ConsThe main downside that I noticed was management on my rig to allow a certain person to have more authority than his job title allowed for.

This drilling company in many respects is just like any others in how they treat their people. Certain people are treated better than others and can at times have to do with job title.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management should preach and enforce the rules that are in print.

Overall a great experience and place to work

Derrickman (Former Employee) Perth, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Atwood Oceanics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Loyalty to work force, pay scale Cons: At the time lack of movement in promotions Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work More

Great company trying to improve

Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Atwood Oceanics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Small size allows responsive management and authority usually comes with… Cons: Small size means limited resources. At times people get overloaded but… Advice to Senior Management: Don't sweat the small stuff, nobody gets everything right every… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Atwood Oceanics.

Worked for Atwood Oceanics? Contribute to the Community!