Au Bon Pain
www.aubonpain.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Horrible company and even worse managers

Baker Dishes Register (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsDiscount on food which is over priced anyways

ConsEverything. It was just bad pay bad getto coworkers, bad area of town, no respect from managers..such low pay it was just a waist of time and my girlfriend who was there to agrees..Beyond hideous butt frikin ugly a$$ nasty yellow color and aprons. Just an over all terrible experience and you had to do a tons of work for ramon noodles for dinner.
 Way to small portions and over priced, People complained of rip off

Advice to Senior ManagementFire yourselfs, fire staff, dont even think for a second that good people are going to put up with the disorganization and no pay. All the turn over is going to bring you down..just wait.

I loved it

Hospitality Team (Former Employee)
    Blacksburg, VA

I worked at Au Bon Pain part-time for less than a year

Pros: Discounts on food The people I worked with were fun, but knew when to… Cons: You stink after work Always seeing and working with the food made me sick of it Some shifts… Advice to Senior Management: Scheduling better during busy hours and slow hours of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok, work is very repetitive some fun people

In Shop Worker (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Au Bon Pain part-time for less than a year

Pros: fifty percent of food, the hiring process was quick, … Cons: People were very gossipy and talking behind the management back, I hate being exposed to people gossiping. working downtown is… Advice to Senior Management: come up with better ideas for food No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Au Bon Pain.

Worked for Au Bon Pain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Au Bon Pain reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Au Bon Pain CEO Sue Morelli. All reviews posted anonymously by Au Bon Pain employees.