There are newer employer reviews for Auburn Regional Medical Center

Reputation has improved in the last year from where it was and working at ARMC is amicable.

I have been working at Auburn Regional Medical Center

Pros

Pay, location, parking, internal events

Cons

For profit, low employee satisfaction

5 Other Employee Reviews for Auburn Regional Medical Center (View Most Recent)

Auburn Regional is undergoing a lot of positive change.

I have been working at Auburn Regional Medical Center

Pros

It's exciting to work at a place where change can happen rapidly once decisions are made. We have a new CEO and essentially a new leadership team who are very committed to change. I'm seeing people take risks and make improvements happen at an organization where things were pretty stale. Not everyone likes to be part of that kind of transition, but if you like seeing results, this is a good place to be right now.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to overcome the past and some people don't like to change. There's still some "wait and see" kind of folks who you have to win over. And, we still need to work on communicating internally, but it's gotten a lot better.

Stick to it! We've just learned that patient satisfaction has improved 10-fold in the past 4 months. It isn't easy to make that kind of significant change and we're all working harder than maybe we'd like to for the moment -- but there's a goal in sight and it feels like we're making progress. Keep going!

Wow, this place is embarrassing

I have been working at Auburn Regional Medical Center

Pros

I guess the only thing I can say here is that it seems to be doing ok financially, and it's healthcare so I guess it's fairly stable, although they do like to fire people for no reason.

Cons

I have never worked with such incompetent leadership in my life. No one has a vision, no one is on the same page, and they act like it's still 1980. This is a VERY anti-union company, very republican conservative, and that really stands out in the Seattle area. Turnover here is incredible, and if you tell anyone you work here, they either say they feel sorry for you, or they will share horror stories about their care.

Get with the program-- it's 2011. Get rid of incompetent leadership (specifically the CNO), actually staff your departments appropriately, and have a real education department.

There are newer employer reviews for Auburn Regional Medical Center