Auburn University

www.auburn.edu

Wonderful community. An example of the South at its best.

Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) Auburn, AL

ProsI will miss my time here at Auburn after I graduate. The culture here is very friendly and laid-back, and there are plenty of opportunities to connect with employers in the Southeast region. Also, since Auburn is a small town, it's very easy to live close to school, shopping, restaurants, and other places if interest -- minimizing driving time.

ConsAuburn becomes a ghost town in the summer, and especially during school breaks. There's not much to do during this time, unless you want to drive to Atlanta. Also, as a research assistant, you're not going to make very much salarywise, but Auburn will waive your tuition as part of your compensation.

Student Assistant at Auburn University

Seed and Technology Assistant (Former Employee) Auburn, AL

I worked at Auburn University part-time for more than a year

Pros: Very flexible hours and easy work Cons: Compensation low, not room to advance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Instructor (Former Employee) Auburn, AL

I worked at Auburn University as an intern for more than 5 years

Pros: AU has a great campus, faculty, and staff. Cons: Difficult to get full time for some positions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Auburn University.

Worked for Auburn University? Contribute to the Community!