Auction Systems

www.auctionandappraise.com
  www.auctionandappraise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Auction Systems

Great culture for employee growth and opportunities

Current Employee - Hourly Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Hourly Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Auction Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This Company is growing in the US and the world. With a focus on culture, training, coaching for personal and business goals, and an emphasis on life/work balance with above average benefits and compensation, Auction Systems is the place to be and grow!!

Cons

I can not think of any

Keep growing and keep listening!!

12 Other Employee Reviews for Auction Systems (View Most Recent)

Difficult

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Auction Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Changing work environment, interesting people, auctions can be fun. The actual auctioneers were great.

Cons

Low pay, job expectations were a moving target, unreasonable owner, frequent weekend work. Good accounts were cherry picked and given to one employee. HEAVY turnover. Inconsistent company values. Frequently dealing with extremely dissatisfied customers, who for all intents and purposes, were right.

If building an empire and being the Queen of that empire is the goal, then they have done a great job. If however, AS wants to make the company all it could be, they would be better served in putting aside their personal desires, and listening to, or hiring people who challenge their ideas. This could help make this company so much better. I enjoyed my time working there, but I am relieved that I moved on. Sometimes, principal is worth more than a job and a salary, even in this trying economic time.

It has been a great place to work!

Current Employee - Administration in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Administration in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Auction Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I am a current employee of Auction Systems. From the top down, this Company cares about the employees. They show that through training, daily meetings and updates, feedback to employees, sharing information about the Company’s growth, skip level meetings, giving us information and the tools we need, and by providing access to a coach that helps with personal and business goals. The company continues to grow and employees who have goals to achieve more have been placed in new positions. One of my co-workers just became an Assistant Manager. I am an hourly employee and it bothers me to read the other reviews on this site. I think I know who has written those postings. Those are from the people who did not want to do what it takes to grow and achieve more. Those employees had bad attitudes, created drama, talked badly about the Managers and no longer at the company. I enjoy the opportunities here, the type of work, and the people I work with.

Cons

Not really any to me!!

Keep on looking for ways to make it a great place to work

There are newer employer reviews for Auction Systems