Auction.com, LLC
www.auction.com Irvine, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Very innovative company with highly dedicated and motivated people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

ProsHard work at points pays off well, but there are a lot of politics and personalities to navigate.

ConsVery military based management, have outright seen high level executives throw things, slam doors, and scream at staff. I do believe this has gotten better over the years.

Advice to Senior ManagementFear based management isn't a great management style. You have people that want to do well because they care about this organization and doing a great job, scare tactics are not necessary.

Great Company, Greater People!

Contract Writer (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Auction.com, LLC part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There's tremendous room for advancement! Cons: I have nothing negative to input. Advice to Senior Management: I currently don't have any advice to give. Great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great environment but limited growth

I have been working at Auction.com, LLC

Pros: Great environment and the work culture is great. It was… Cons: The internal growth within the company is not that great.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Auction.com, LLC.

Worked for Auction.com, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Auction.com, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Auction.com, LLC CEO Jeffrey Frieden & Monte Koch . All reviews posted anonymously by Auction.com, LLC employees.