Auction.com, LLC
www.auction.com Irvine, CA 150 to 499 Employees

WoW Company!

REO Onsite Auction Coordinator (Current Employee)
Simi Valley, CA

I have been working at Auction.com, LLC full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people, benefits, salary, and overall attitudes.

ConsThe HR department is very poor at keeping documents and reporting tax info correctly. Communication to people who work off-site needs to be much improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementOff-site workers need to be included and checked on much more. We already feel so disconnected with the company. More monthly check-ins, invites to company events, and just generally more attempts to involve us with the main company. We want to be involved! :)

Every person for themselves

Director of Public Relations (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

I worked at Auction.com, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are some talented people that work for the company. Cons: Very disfunctional culture. No collaboration between departments. Long-term employees resent new talent coming in.… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in an organizational psychologist becuase this is one crazy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A calamity of errors.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Auction.com, LLC for less than a year

Pros: Very nice co-workers. There are many capable and knowledgeable people… Cons: Lack of communication Low morale Lack of clearly defined business processes Few career… Advice to Senior Management: There is a lot of talented people that work at Auction.com. Instead of using them for mundane… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Auction.com, LLC.

Worked for Auction.com, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Auction.com, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Auction.com, LLC CEO Jeffrey Frieden & Monte Koch . All reviews posted anonymously by Auction.com, LLC employees.