Auction.com, LLC
www.auction.com Irvine, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Huge opportunity, getting more and more competent people, slightly dysfunctional for a company doing this much revenue.

ProsManagement is getting better and better. Opportunity is massive, though the diversity of opportunity for different types of real estate transactions sometimes is daunting.

ConsSiloed nature of company makes communication and understanding of goals difficult. Many agendas (not political) create some dysfunction. Company behaves like a startup in some units, an 1000 person company in others. Because market is so huge, tendency to want to tackle too much.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring great people.

WoW Company!

REO Onsite Auction Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Simi Valley, CA

I have been working at Auction.com, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, benefits, salary, and overall attitudes. Cons: The HR department is very poor at keeping documents and reporting tax… Advice to Senior Management: Off-site workers need to be included and checked on much more. We already feel so disconnected with the company. More monthly check-ins,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Every person for themselves

Director of Public Relations (Former Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I worked at Auction.com, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are some talented people that work for the company. Cons: Very disfunctional culture. No collaboration between departments. Long-term employees resent new talent coming in.… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in an organizational psychologist becuase this is one crazy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Auction.com, LLC.

Worked for Auction.com, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Auction.com, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Auction.com, LLC CEO Jeffrey Frieden & Monte Koch . All reviews posted anonymously by Auction.com, LLC employees.