Auction.com, LLC

There are newer employer reviews for Auction.com, LLC

Huge Opportunity To Create A Transactional On-Line Real Estate Marketplace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Auction.com, LLC full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Auction.com offers its employees amazing work/life balance, competitive pay, great benefits, and a multitude of opportunities for self-development. Most recently, senior leadership placed a renewed focus on its employees and is working to redefine the culture of the organization (blending together the best that the real estate and technology worlds have to offer). For me personally, I work in a super high-functioning team, and am surrounded by smart, driven people, who are here to fundamentally change the way people transact real estate on-line. As a company, we work in one of the final on-line spaces that has not yet fully transitioned over to the web, and it is exciting to be at the forefront of that change.

Cons

It's not perfect, but what company is - trying to fundamentally change the way real estate is bought and sold on-line is not an overnight process and takes time. The company has gone through some challenging growing pains over the last 12 months, but those pains appear to be behind us now and we have clearer direction than ever before. This is an organization that embodies the definition of change, so individuals who are not nimble enough to adapt to change quickly, run the risk of becoming frustrated.

Continue the positive momentum being gained through the hiring of highly skilled & talented people; continue the focus on the people which drive the culture of the company; continue to remain true to the importance being placed on the core aspects of the business - collectively we will get there!!!

69 Other Employee Reviews for Auction.com, LLC (View Most Recent)

This Company gives back what you put into it!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Auction.com, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I've been with the company for over 6 years in many different roles. I started at an entry level position and have worked up to management level. If you are willing to work for it, you can go a long way with this company! They pay fairly well for most positions and the company as a whole is very innovative in its industry. They are always evolving and coming up with new ideas which usually means, more opportunities for advancement and additional job security. The roles vary tremendously in part because they employ people all over the country, not just at the corporate offices. Whether you are a person who likes consistency in your day or a day that's always changing, they have those positions. The great people that work here and a lot of fun as well.

Cons

Depending on your position, you can work extra hours. For some managers in the company, they took away PTO but in exchange they are very flexible with when you need off and even encourage you to do so and you are still paid for this time. The main difference is you just don’t accumulate any time.

You have made vast strides, all in the right direction with increased benefits and improving the day to day quality of life. Keep progressing and trying new opportunities. Thank you for giving me the opportunities and experiences that I would not have been had with any other company!

Just another indication of the ethical make up of this co.....

I have been working at Auction.com, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Interesting business model.
    Market Leader in on line

Cons

Don't be fooled by the flood of "sudden" positive comments regarding this company. Look at all reviews to truly determine a trend and understand just why this company is not worth a career move or investment. Executive leadership approached Senior Leaders and requested that they push employees and themselves to write positive comments on this site. Again just another indication of how unethical this company is. Can you imagine being asked/bullied into writing positive comments. If you read carefully it's easy to tell. Some positive comments sound like they were written by Marketing, not employees. Come on Auction.com, have some respect for yourself and your employees. Oh that's right you don't respect or care about your employees. The good news is that at least they are paying attention. Maybe these comments will actually get the leadership team to care...or at least tactically address the situation. Stay away from this company. When your customers, employees and industry don't respect you, then you have obvious things to fix. Still baffled that Google invested. Someone didn't do their homework!

Embrace your employees. Take a hard look at existing leaders who have created this culture in every key department. They are the "idiots! They over complicate the business, think narrowly about the business/departments and make it difficult for good people to succeed and partner.

There are newer employer reviews for Auction.com, LLC