AudaExplore - a Solera Company

www.audaexplore.com

Working @ Audatex

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsHave been working at Audatex San Diego for the past year and have thoroughly enjoyed my coworkers and industry. I was surprised of the other comments that the pay was too low and company wasnt looking for my best interest. When I was looking for a job I had read of some of the issues, but for the past year, I have not encountered 1) low pay (I believe I am paid market value) 2) My manager is always looking to see how they can make my teams jobs easier. 3) Technology that my team uses is at the top of the bar - I have actually learned a lot in what I do, even after many yrs in the same role in other organizations.

ConsI would say upper management might want to have more regular meetings with their direct staff, but also meet with teams that do not directly report to them.
Competition seems to be tight in the market and everyone in the industry is running each over in the market - though not sure if it's an Audatex thing, more so industry.
Just like any other company, we have deadlines.

Great experience leading technology at Audatex

Lead Software Architect (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time for less than a year

Pros: After nine months of working at Audatex, it continues to be a pleasure to come to work every day. I have the opportunity to guide… Cons: Any company culture can grow and improve. The more important point is whether the need for change and growth is not only recognized, but actually… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not the worst place to work or the Best.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plymouth, MN

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company

Pros: Great company if you are a higher level manager. Cons: Not a great place to work if you are not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AudaExplore - a Solera Company.

Worked for AudaExplore - a Solera Company? Contribute to the Community!