AudaExplore - a Solera Company

There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company

Software Engineer 3

Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Plymouth, MN
Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Plymouth, MN

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Exposure to new technologies and interesting work. Environment is very fast paced and always evolving.

Cons

Small work environment creates power circles that challenge the introduction of varied lines of thought. Fast paced environment tends to lead to half baked products that could be made better and successful if given the opportunity.

Treat you work staff more as a guiding partner and less like a whipped racehorse and you'll get better results.

AudaExplore - a Solera Company Response

Jul 13, 2013VP of Human Resources

SWENG3
Thank you for your feedback. I would agree that our associates work on some interesting projects in a fast paced environment. We believe speed is a competitive advantage. I would be
... More

59 Other Employee Reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company (View Most Recent)

Satisfied Overall

Current Employee - Analyst in Milwaukie, OR
    Current Employee - Analyst in Milwaukie, OR

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A teamwork atmosphere
    Decades of industry knowledge

Cons

Excessive number of employees in upper management
    Huge disconnect between corporate and reality
    Useless HR department with compromised integrity
    No raises for anyone in 7 years

Formalized documentation of knowledge and procedures are seriously lacking.

Basing our raises on whether every office of every branch in the company exceeds the projected revenue (which is increased by billions every year) is unfair and nearly impossible to achieve. Merit-based raises are deserved and expected when an employee greatly exceeds expectations. This is why long-term, valuable employees are leaving on a weekly basis.

Heading downhill, FAST!!

Former Employee - TSM in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - TSM in San Diego, CA

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Some of the best mentors in the business, ability to work remotely in order to impact a wide client-base and a great line of products, if the upper management would just listen to and invest in what the end-users really want.

Pros for the clients.... support, training and change requests are FREE!!

Cons

Cons for the employees... support, training and change requests are FREE!! Which has caused Audatex to lay-off approximately 50% of their staff in the past 3 years. There is no job security for anyone. After working there for almost 9 years (and not getting any merit increaases for the past 6 years), I was laid off and found that I was making about 30% less than the rest of the industry was paying.

Cons for clients.... There are more errors in the database than management is willing to admit to. There are changes that could be easily fixed, but some managers/VP's are too focused on "their" ideas for "future sexy" product they want to develop; without maintaining their current line of products.

Focus on getting your current line of products working without errors. Charge clients for customized onsite training for 1 new hire and for customizations (especially when they only benefit one client). And pay employee what they are really worth, so you don't spend so much time and resources on training new hires for a complex industry.

Get rid of Tony Aquila as fast as you can!! He and the entire Solera group are killing Audatex and the strong reputation ADP worked so hard to gain. When ADP owned us, we had satisfied employees and customers. Until 2006 when Solera purchased us, we were gaining the market share over MMX and CCC at a very fast rate; since the purchase Audatex has only declined!!!

There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company