AudaExplore - a Solera Company

www.audaexplore.com
  www.audaexplore.com
There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company

Not sure what some are talking about as I got a raise and know of many others too....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Been here for a few years and I've found that hard work does get recognized. I also learned you have to produce to get a raise. Wow, what a surprise.

The company is slowly moving in a better direction. Was worries with some leaders but they were removed.

Cons

Mandate your employees to use their vacations. Don't let us burnout.

I like the recent actions from new management and I'm finally understanding the Solera principles.

Oct 2, 2013VP of Human Resources

Dear Ann Arbor Anonymous,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for your 3 years of service. We appreciate what you do every day.

It’s great to hear that you can see the changes we are
... More

59 Other Employee Reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company (View Most Recent)

Nepotism at it's worst form

Current Employee - CRS Division in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - CRS Division in San Diego, CA

Pros

The estimating product is a good product

Cons

The current (family appointed) management team is horribly inexperienced and only in the position due to a family member calling all the hiring shots for this division.

Take a look at who is getting hired and why. It is killing the company. Nepotism at it's ugliest form ever. The odds of the 3 best candidates in our nation of 316,650,000 to manage the CRS division all being from the same small area, with the same last name and from the same family are about the same as you winning the lottery three times in one day. Needless to say, they are NOT the best candidates and were appointed solely because a close relative appointed them. I can't even do the math on the odds that the other 10+ family members in this small division are the best candidates for their position. Come on upper management - take your head out of the sand and smell the coffee before this ship completely sinks.

Oct 2, 2013VP of Human Resources

Dear CRS Associate,
    Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your concern about nepotism.

The operating discipline of our people and market capitalization of our business has enabled Solera
    ... More

I wouldn't advise you to accept an offer here...

Current Employee - Valuation Specialist in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Valuation Specialist in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

great co workers, nice building, free ice and coffee.

Cons

no raises in 6 years, not even for a cost of living expense. They do offer bonuses every 1/4 but it sure it hard to qualify for it.

Give a cost of living expense raise! Cant always do more with less. We get more work added to our plate with no increase. Sure, I am grateful to have a job but I would like the company to understand its employees worth instead of being focused on the EBTA goals. Without your seasoned employees, the customers will fade away just as quickly as your staff.

Sep 29, 2013VP of Human Resources

Dear Valuation Specialist,

Thank you for your feedback and for your 8 years of service.

I was just in Ann Arbor a couple of weeks ago and I have to tell you the vibe there has changed

There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company