There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company

Not sure what some are talking about as I got a raise and know of many others too....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Ann Arbor, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Been here for a few years and I've found that hard work does get recognized. I also learned you have to produce to get a raise. Wow, what a surprise.

The company is slowly moving in a better direction. Was worries with some leaders but they were removed.

Cons

Mandate your employees to use their vacations. Don't let us burnout.

I like the recent actions from new management and I'm finally understanding the Solera principles.

Oct 2, 2013VP of Human Resources

Dear Ann Arbor Anonymous,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for your 3 years of service. We appreciate what you do every day.

It’s great to hear that you can see the changes we are
... More

58 Other Employee Reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company (View Most Recent)

Not good. Not good at all.

Former Employee - Engineer
    Former Employee - Engineer

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Used to be a dynamic and fun place to work. There were interesting challenges and opportunities and strong commitment to supporting the employees to develop and be successful

Cons

No commitment to maintaining current systems. Short sighted direction to spend on future platform that might (or might not) be able to service the customers. However, customers only rate the company on the current platform/systems and if they are unhappy with current systems for a long period of time how likely is it that they will stay around for a future platform?
    Culture has shifted away from a people centric culture to a culture where financial performance is the only metric that matters. .

Bring in someone who has the character to tell senior leadership 'no'. Start listening to the people that are left, they can tell you where the opportunities are for solutions and winning customers.

Oct 15, 2013VP of Human Resources

Dear Former Engineer,

Thank you for your comments and for your 8 years of service with our company.

Here are some thoughts on your comments:

I believe that AudaExlore is a dynamic and
    ... More

Nepotism at it's worst form

Current Employee - CRS Division  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - CRS Division in San Diego, CA

Pros

The estimating product is a good product

Cons

The current (family appointed) management team is horribly inexperienced and only in the position due to a family member calling all the hiring shots for this division.

Take a look at who is getting hired and why. It is killing the company. Nepotism at it's ugliest form ever. The odds of the 3 best candidates in our nation of 316,650,000 to manage the CRS division all being from the same small area, with the same last name and from the same family are about the same as you winning the lottery three times in one day. Needless to say, they are NOT the best candidates and were appointed solely because a close relative appointed them. I can't even do the math on the odds that the other 10+ family members in this small division are the best candidates for their position. Come on upper management - take your head out of the sand and smell the coffee before this ship completely sinks.

Oct 2, 2013VP of Human Resources

Dear CRS Associate,
    Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your concern about nepotism.

The operating discipline of our people and market capitalization of our business has enabled Solera

There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company

Worked for AudaExplore - a Solera Company? Contribute to the Community!