AudaExplore - a Solera Company

www.audaexplore.com
There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company

For several years, I watched a company sink into the abyss

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I had a great team when hired, and all looked rosy, but that all changed three times with the CEO's famous penchant for switching directions just to keep things churning as an end in itself. As if that were productive.

Cons

Massive and constant turnover. Dissatisfied employees. And -- get this -- a POLICY OF NO RAISES !!! I'm not kidding. Even the head of HR was stunned when they found out. So if you hire on, be aware that you may get an insubstantial bonus once a year if you're manager or above (I was), but it's nothing to write home about, and very noncompetitive compared to other local software houses like Qualcomm, etc. Don't hire on for less than you're worth!

Are you kidding? NO RAISES AS A POLICY???? This policy needs to be promulgated to all potential hires high and low. It's unheard of in my experience. I (actually, NOBODY) would never have signed on had I known this. Everybody still there talks about that policy and complains about how they can't wait to leave the place because they get great reviews and NO RAISES. And they DO leave. They leave in droves. AudaExplore is famous for its disgruntled employees.

63 Other Employee Reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company