Audax Health
www.audaxhealth.com Washington, DC 16 to 50 Employees

My time at Audax Health thus far has been nothing less than amazing!

San Francisco, CA

ProsIncredibly smart, passionate, and talented individuals all contributing to an excellent, meaningful, and impactful product (Zensey.com). Benefits are fantastic, our executive team is outstanding, and the company culture is wonderful. I really enjoy being around my coworkers and look forward to collaborating with them every day.

ConsI don't feel there are any cons at this time. The company is very open and transparent with its employees, so if you would prefer to be left in the dark about important issues then this isn't the place for you. ;)

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

Amazing working environment. Great people. Challenging. Fun.

UI Engineer (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Audax Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible hours Receptive to new technology Great benefits and pay Foosball and Ping Pong Amazing… Cons: Working through the kinks of our Scrum process. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great place to learn and grow

Product Intern (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Audax Health

Pros: irrespective of your seniority level, you are trusted with important… Cons: Intern policies are not good. I am sure this is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Audax Health.

Worked for Audax Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Audax Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Audax Health CEO Grant L. Verstandig. All reviews posted anonymously by Audax Health employees.