very good one

Former Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Audi

Pros

good paid job, and people are friendly

Cons

no balancing between life and work

Other Reviews for Audi

Not bad for this economy.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lighthouse Point, Broward, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lighthouse Point, Broward, FL

I have been working at Audi

Pros

It's a job. Currently any job you can get should be appreciated. It's boring but staff is nice. Free coffee and tea.

Cons

Low pay, no overtime, no work-life balance. Customers are stuck up most of the time. Very small place not enough options of vehicles.

Create more growth within the company. Allow for more work-life balance since situations arise and must be tended to.

A place to cut your chops, but not somewhere to stay

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fair Lawn, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fair Lawn, NJ

I worked at Audi

Pros

This is a good place to learn the ins and outs of the car sales business. It'll also make you not only mentally salesmanship strong, but also psychologically tuff. The products are nice, and the people that work there can be as well.

Cons

There is ZERO support from management. They could just as soon toss you under a bus as to give you credit for a good job... let alone pay you for it.
    The facility is in shambles due to the "remodeling", and as a customer I wouldn't want to buy a car from here unless I had to. Management is also found to be racist.

In retrospect, I think it was a character building experience, but certainly not a career stepping stone.

Stop letting your IT guy run the place. Things would break that would make it impossible for us to do our jobs, but we all had to wait on this guy to fix it. A week later. Also, since this is one of two stores, you're loosing potential profit by not taking care of this store. Pay more attention to your assets.

There are newer employer reviews for Audi.

Worked for Audi? Contribute to the Community!