There are newer employer reviews for Audible

From a contractor's point of view...

Current Contractor - Contractor in Newark, NJ
Current Contractor - Contractor in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Audible as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture and overall atmosphere

Free lunch which is great but I will agree that Wednesdays and Fridays do suck but at the same time… nobody is forcing us to eat the lunch and did I mention… It’s FREE!
Wednesdays are create your own sandwich and Friday is Salads. I am a Carnivore!

Great Flexibility. Work from home when I need to. There is no hard time as to when you should be at work and you’re not trapped at your desk when it’s time to leave.

Most contractors do get converted fulltime if they want to.

I can truly say that we work hard here but also have fun.

This is a company and product that you want to stand behind and love to work for.

I love the open design and nobody has an office. You never get the feeling that someone is above you.

Great Pay!

Great view of NYC!

Cons

My only con from a contractor’s perspective is the parking situation. They won’t allow you to buy a parking pass for the lot right in front of the building. You can pay per day which is a hassle because I never carry cash on me. I ended up getting a parking lot around the corner which is about a 5 minute walk in a covered garage for the same price.

Advice to Management

I approve of the job senior management is doing. If I were to dig for a critique it would be to be more open with changes going on in the organization up front so we can plan accordingly. Especially positive changes.

0 reviews filtered by