AudienceScience

www.audiencescience.com
There are newer employer reviews for AudienceScience

Exciting growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at AudienceScience full-time (less than a year)

Pros

If you like to figure things out with lots of autonomy, this is the place for you. The changing culture now more lends itself to proactive individuals rather than reactive. There are lots of opportunities to make big differences. It's a start-up mentality, but not wild wild west. There's a great exe team that makes it fun and interesting to come to work.

Cons

Resources are somewhat limited. If you are someone who needs a lot of direction, this isn't the place for you. There are some old processes, that people are tied to, which don't work in the new business model, it's hard for long-time employees to see this and make changes quickly, but fortunately, the management team is pretty new and is setting a clear direction.

Continue to hire people who get that being proactive is much better than being reactive. The company needs solid directors and sr managers who have built teams, products, processes and companies before.

29 Other Employee Reviews for AudienceScience (View Most Recent)

History of changes in strategic direction and management but now has the right executive team and an excellent strategy.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at AudienceScience full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great employees; new, focused strategy; fun working environment; entrepreneurial, open culture and excellent CEO. Top brand customer in full support of strategy and other prospects should sign as customers soon. Strong value proposition for big, brand advertisers

Cons

Long history with numerous changes and many disappointments; still a lot of risk in the execution of the new strategy. Very competitive business. Product still needs improvements.

Continue to focus on execution and ensure all employees are involved to contribute to success

Maturing startup with high-growth potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at AudienceScience full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am relatively new to AudienceScience. Haven't drunk the cool aid yet. Too new to be biased or bitter about it.

I got to join after a period during which the company shrunk. It is now in high growth mode.

Pros:

- Good people - simple and down to earth (very little posturing). Some very talented folks.

- Healthy review system - no "curving" (if you've lived through it, you know what I'm talking about).

- It's not a tiny startup, but it's not a corporation - I don't feel subjected to the insanity of the small company / small agency that doesn't know what it is doing and I am not subjected to an inane amount of red tape.

- Good deal - good benefits and pays like a legitimate business

- High growth - as far as I can tell many of the folks who have stayed have been promoted fairly quickly compared to other small and large organizations I've worked with.

- Unique business model - AudienceScience had to make major sacrifices to get there (see first point of Cons) to the benefit of current and new employees.

Cons

- The company has gone through a change of business model. This has caused a lot of turmoil and must have been painful. I am glad I wash't there while this happened. On the flip side, the previous business model was rather undifferentiated within the industry. It's such a sacrifice that I can't see any other company willing to go down that path until it's too late... Terrible thing for those who lived it, good thing for those who remain with the company or are now joining.

- High-growth = things will get busy at times. Nothing I wouldn't have expected.

- Still maturing - it means having to deal with some ambiguity and solving for it.

Good communication and staying approachable will be key to carrying through the transition to the new model.

There are newer employer reviews for AudienceScience