Audigy Group

www.audigygroup.com
  www.audigygroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Audigy Group

Overworked and highly underpaid....lots of nepotism

I have been working at Audigy Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very skilled and fun colleagues

Cons

Management is "holier than thou" and they make empty promises to you before you start working there. Commission is nearly impossible to make and it is expected that you work at least 60 hours per week as well as 18 hours a day when on the road traveling for their "events." There are a lot of big egos and it feels like a fraternity.

PAY EMPLOYEES WHAT THEY DESERVE TO MAKE

23 Other Employee Reviews for Audigy Group (View Most Recent)

No work life balance and poor pay

I have been working at Audigy Group full-time

Pros

The chance to earn a respected title and move up in the company.

Cons

They work you to death and aren't willing to make any changes to make the company better. Senior management has the attitude that anyone who disagrees is trouble. People are taught to be competitive and cannot be trusted.

Start listening to your employees.

Audigy Group Response

Jul 23, 2014Director, Talent Acquisition

Building great teams, businesses, and leaders is central to the focus of our mission. Unfortunately, not everyone has a remarkable experience during their employment here. But everyone is heard, and ... More

Motivates you to take charge of your career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Audigy Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

When I first started working at Audigy, I was told I would be compensated accordingly when I proved what I could do. This has been true time and time again. I have been motivated and challenged to be better at what I do, to think beyond what I've thought possible of myself, and to deepen my team collaboration skills. The company wants you to continue to grow and be better, whether it's through leadership training, financial planning classes, tuition reimbursement programs, or encouraging all of us to establish our own goals.

Cons

This is not a job for everyone. I wouldn't recommend my job to half the people I know. I've managed to find a work-life balance with small children, but it's been challenging. To meet the status quo isn't good enough. The company will support you in achieving any of your goals even if they're not leadership-oriented, but you must have goals and work hard. It's not about long hours, it's about learning to be efficient, to be smart, to find the key that most people never figure out. If you want a job that doesn't come home with you, make you a better person, and help you grow, apply elsewhere.

Perhaps allowing questions to be asked and answered publicly might help staff feel like management is being transparent and forthcoming.

There are newer employer reviews for Audigy Group