There are newer employer reviews for Augmentity

This is the best CAREER, not JOB I have ever had!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Lisle, IL
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Lisle, IL

I have been working at Augmentity full-time (less than a year)

Pros

A very open company, where you can reach out to anyone at any level at anytime.
By far the best compensation structure I have ever seen in the industry.
Massive potential and growth, because I see it every day.
This is the best career and company I have ever worked for, especially in the IT industry.

Cons

It seems like a lot of these recent reviews are from disgruntled former employees who weren't exactly pulling their own weight.... I have nothing negative to say about this company, the leadership, or anything in general now... that the black cloud environment is gone. There was a lot of negativity, whining, and lack of work-ethic before. It seems like a whole new company once those factors removed themselves and/or were removed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The ship is on the right course.

reviews filtered by

Not the same place it used to be...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Augmentity full-time

Pros

Opportunity - everyone has left so there is plenty of open territory to cover from a sales aspect. Large office space. Some sales/lead gen tools are provided. From my experience, they paid on time and were accurate more times than not.

Cons

Massive turnover. I agree that after seeing a few bad reviews, management/ownership has requested that current employers write something positive to counteract them. Unfortunately, only someone from outside the industry would consider employment here as the company name has become tarnished. Poor resources, high turnover, very little training, lack of proven leadership experience, poor thought leadership and a bad name in the industry have created a messy mix that will be hard to turn around under current direction.

Advice to Management

I am not a disgruntled former employee, as I left on my own when I saw the direction this organization was heading under poor guidance. However, they need to start treating employees better or massive turnover will continue. Employees should be viewed as they are a part of the big picture and more of a family then a pawn to selfish goals while executives are in secret closed door meetings with business consultants.

Sales Group in Disarray

Former Employee - Account Executive in Lisle, IL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Lisle, IL

I worked at Augmentity full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I could sell anything for storage and networking, but couldn't actually sell because lack of vendor support and no engineers to support the effort.

Cons

All the senior engineers have left and two more sales reps are on the fence. If you decide to make a sales try here, make sure you are capable and don't need engineering or vendor support.

Advice to Management

Help out the sales guys. Hire and retain quality talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Augmentity