There are newer employer reviews for Augsburg College

Great place for a summer job

Current Employee - Research Assistant  in  Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Research Assistant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Augsburg College full-time for less than a year

Pros

URGO program was a blast and I got to research something I am passionate about. Going to help a lot for graduate school.

Cons

I wish I had more than 10 weeks to work on the research with. However going ahead I would like to publish the work but would need more work done first.

None

9 Other Employee Reviews for Augsburg College (View Most Recent)

Good research level, but relatively low fun

I have been working at Augsburg College

Pros

It is interesting working here because everybody has real knowledge and I can learn a lot here

Cons

It's more of a problem of the Augsburg city. Not too much entertainment here.

Mission driven

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Augsburg College full-time

Pros

Amazing students, terrific colleagues, competitive pay, great benefits. Mission driven. The commitment to diversity and service to the community are really valued at Augsburg. Many places have diversity in their mission, but Augsburg actually lives it each day. And the focus is really on the students - helping them come here, stay here, and be successful.

Cons

Not a lot of management layers, which can limit ability to get promoted. Also, some faculty and staff are ingrained in doing things the same way just because they have always done it that way. Change can take a long time.

Keep looking to best practices, even outside of higher ed, to continually improve. Offer more employee self-service and web access to update information, etc.

There are newer employer reviews for Augsburg College

Worked for Augsburg College? Contribute to the Community!