Auntie Anne's

www.auntieannes.com
There are newer employer reviews for Auntie Anne's

It was easy once I got the hang of it, but training people on how to make pretzels is a nightmare.

I have been working at Auntie Anne's

Pros

Interaction with different types of customers, improving sales skills, learning how to multitask and fast, it is relaxing to make pretzels

Cons

It was very difficult to train others in the time that they needed to be trained. There were too many guidelines.

While it is understandable to follow and enforce guideline by any means, it is always a nice thing to remind an employer what they are doing correct as well.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Auntie Anne's (View Most Recent)

My experience has all around been a tremendous time of growth and learning.

I have been working at Auntie Anne's

Pros

They're flexible with me. They have the perfect balance of employee/friend relationship. The current management is smooth. There are rare discrepancies within our workplace. All of the employees function together well. Everyone knows what their task is, and they get it done.

Cons

There isn't a sufficient way to deal with rude customers, or a way to defend ourselves from customer complaints. The uniform is a little ridiculous, and having the right size shirts would be nice. It takes a while to get things fixed when they break, for example, our lemonade machine has been broken for probably over a week now. It would also be nice if we could take tips, it doesn't make sense to me that we can't.

Sometimes I feel like credit isn't given where credit is due. The wrong people are in better positions than those that know what they're doing. Eventually, the problems are addressed, but I wish they were realized sooner. All around though, I feel like the leadership among the shift managers and senior manager is superb. Our staff is efficient and cohesive.

Has helped me learn so much about work ethic and communication skills. I love the atmosphere, fun new products!

Current Employee - Shift Manager
    Current Employee - Shift Manager

I have been working at Auntie Anne's

Pros

Friendly people, Creative new ideas, really great first job, not stressful..upbeat and fun!

Cons

Just the retail hours in the mall.

Doing pretty great, keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Auntie Anne's