There are newer employer reviews for Auntie Anne's

Auntie Anne's is on okay place to work. It pays the bills.

Current Employee - Crew Member in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Crew Member in Louisville, KY

Pros

Meeting new people and networking.

Cons

The pay and opportunities for advancement could be a lot better. More communication from corporate woul also be helpful.

Other Employee Reviews for Auntie Anne's

1. Auntie Annes has helped me gain many experience by allowing me to lead my shift.

Current Employee - Senior Shift Leader in Mercedes, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Shift Leader in Mercedes, TX

Pros

As a shift leader you learn how to lose your shyness among new co-workers. management really teaches you how to come out of your shell and speak out. When you need days off they do everything possible to grant you that day. Auntie Anne's works with your school schedule or any other job you may have. They also have bonuses you may earn on the side.

Cons

When being Shift leader you are required to work nights and weekends most of the time which can sometimes get you tired of the job. Once they see you're a good closer they'll want to keep you closing.

Advice to Management

Scheduling can really be improved, we shold get schedule for at least two weeks not just one. Also keep enough staff and not always have the same people closing/opening i myself would love to get some weekend nights off sometimes.

2. almost pretzel perfect

Current Employee - General Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

Corporate training was the best I have ever seen. Great people. You truly feel welcome and part of the team on day one.

Cons

Franchisees don't always try to live by the principles that corporate expects. Corporate visits are telegraphed and store managers 'fix' problems for inspection.