There are newer employer reviews for Aureus Medical

Travel RN's beware

Former Employee - Travel RN
Former Employee - Travel RN

I worked at Aureus Medical as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They have access to some contracts others don't have access to because they have an unethical "in"

Cons

The pay is horrible. Like most travel companies, they take over 50% of YOUR rate from the hospital and make it seem like it's the best they can do. They sure do love their profit margin. Ask what the bill rate is, they won't tell you. There are a few companies out there that don't do this, just look harder. Aureus will lie and manipulate to get you into a contract with as little pay as possible. They will low-ball you. So watch out. Better yet, just avoid them and push these corporate monsters out of our business.

Follow some ethical standards.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Aureus Medical (View Most Recent)

Past employee

I have been working at Aureus Medical full-time

Pros

great opportunities to make buccu bucks

Cons

bonuses are not guaranteed - you have to make 200+ calls a day sometimes to make it look like you're trying.

be more open with how cut throat it is

Former Employee - Nurse Practitioner  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Seattle, WA

I worked at Aureus Medical as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

It is a job; it is money.

Cons

Unethical, dishonest, and try to intimidate contractors. Terrible housing and pressure to accept assignment without even being screened. I worked for them once and the housing was disgusting, so I found my own. This last time, I was verbally assaulted at 8 am by the account manager who said that I had to take a position out of state because I verbally agreed. I hadn't signed a thing nor had I done the drug test, etcetera. All that happened was that I interviewed by phone and expressed an interest. It was absurd.

Ethics training. Sensitivity training. Training on how to treat providers who are making you money. You should also check into an economics course --you know, supply and demand. Like, providers are in demand and there are other companies who can supply the jobs without all this bs. Rudeness and threats do not win hearts. Are you stupid or just fresh from your prison guard job?

There are newer employer reviews for Aureus Medical

Worked for Aureus Medical? Contribute to the Community!