Aureus Medical
aureusmedical.com Omaha, NE 150 to 499 Employees

Once a good company to do contract work for-Now, don't even waste time with them.

Contract Employee-healthcare (Former Employee)

I worked at Aureus Medical as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsAt the present time -none. Years ago, you would have the same recruiter/s working with you. And they followed through, placed you and kept in contact while you were on an assignment and paid as promised.
Within last 5 years there seems to be some type of revolving door, with totally incompetent people who will call you endlessly about a "hot" job, to only find out, it never existed in the first place. I believe they have some sort of quota of phone calls to meet weekly. The current people in place are incredibly clueless.

ConsAs mentioned above-many cons-recruiters call you with so called possible jobs-then when things should be getting in motion to follow through, they fail to call you back and by the time you do hear from them, that "job" was already filled. Utter waste of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe realize things are changing in the healthcare industry-but do your best to retain knowledgable and curteous recruiters. The current crew you have now are horrible. Don't waste peoples' time by advertising non-existent positions-this just happened again this week- position listed on Indeed.com and was emailed from the company itself, yet the female recruiter could not find listing anywhere in her system. Pathetic.

I worked here as an Internal Employee. Consider other options if you are considering this industry.

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Aureus Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Opportunity for young and inexperienced people in business to develop skills and make an income not often found elsewhere, however this is true with other… Cons: -High Turnover- Few new hires actually make it through to 2 years without quitting or being fired to become successful. Maybe 1 in 3… Advice to Senior Management: Your cost of turnover is likely more than it would cost to make people truly feel valued. Upper management is separated from reality by a wall… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Job and a great place to learn if you are willing to work at a tedious pace.

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Aureus Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great commissions - Organized training process - Good overall communication from top to bottom - Rewarding job duties - Great learning opportunities… Cons: - Rigid and lengthy work hours - Expensive and basic benefits - Outdated and old school corporate dress policy - Division Managers are figure heads and do very… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be so loyal to employees just because of their tenure. Get rid of your outdated dress code.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aureus Medical.

Worked for Aureus Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aureus Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aureus Medical CEO Scot Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by Aureus Medical employees.