There are newer employer reviews for Aurionpro Solutions

Most unethical company to work with

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Mumbai (India)
Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Aurionpro Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I did not find anything to vouch for.

Cons

There is lot of politics. They flout the B1 visa rules of the USA government and put your future visits on risk. They send you to USA by mentioning on the invitation letter that you are going for business meetings, where as you are expected to work in the USA which is ILLEGAL on B1 visa. If you are aware Infosys was charged recently for the similar offence and had to pay millions of dollars for settling the case. This is the most unethical company in my view, I worked with them for more than 3 years and at the end I realised that I was being used . If you know the buttering skills, then you can work with this company for many many years , and if you can't do that then you will be out in no time. There is lot of internal politics. Managers have no knowledge and they treat you like slaves , initially they say that there is fix time and later on you end up working for 12-16 hours. Being a public limited company they are running on public money and they are misusing the same to maximum extent. Company has very weak foundation and will survive till public has faith in it.

Do not misuse public's money as it is a public limited company

57 Other Employee Reviews for Aurionpro Solutions (View Most Recent)

Aggressive company in payments domain.

Former Employee - Technical Lead  in  Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Technical Lead in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Aurionpro Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good to gain domain knowledge in payments domain. Company has vast experience in payments domain.

Cons

Can't think of any con.

Slave factory with Bully team leads . No growth as such and

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Aurionpro Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Package only for good resources. Other get only bhik. Team lead behave like bullies.

Cons

Politics at higher level (Team Lead). No proper management at work. It is hell for developer. No respect for developer. Treat you(Developer) like slave. No flexible working hours. Team lead behave like god and treat developer like coward.
    Manager and business analyst enjoy full life in aurionPro without work and developers are treat like a joker and put all blame for late release etc.

Go to down level and see if everything is going on all right. Don't just earn money by treating others like slave.

There are newer employer reviews for Aurionpro Solutions

Worked for Aurionpro Solutions? Contribute to the Community!