Aurora Loan Services

working at aurora

Current Employee - Foreclosure Prevention Specialist III in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Foreclosure Prevention Specialist III in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Aurora Loan Services

Pros

Sense of accomlishment at the endd of the day

Cons

They do not promote fairly it is definitely who you know. They dont even come close in compensation to the last company I worked for but expect 100 times more work.

Try paaying us for what we do not on how many minutes we are on the phone or if we accidently cough.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Aurora Loan Services (View Most Recent)

Extremely stressful and demanding job.

Former Employee - Funder in Littleton, CO
    Former Employee - Funder in Littleton, CO

I worked at Aurora Loan Services

Pros

The benefits and the people that works there were about the only good thing.

Cons

It was most impossible to find a manager to get wires released by strict deadlines, which caused more unnecessary stress. There were constant layoffs and uncertainty, with and increasing workload expected from the same amount of hours worked (no OT allowed), a large amount of unfairness in regards to promotions and advancements.

Perhaps recognize people that actually do a great job. There are many people that feel unappreciated and unrecognized for their efforts and that they can never advance out of their current jobs. Management keeps wasting money in technology which prove to be unwise decisions when it then fails. Perhaps make sure the crap works before forcing the employees to the use it could be a new concept.

Pay is Average and the job is no fun

Current Employee - Forclosure Prevention Specialist in Littleton, CO
    Current Employee - Forclosure Prevention Specialist in Littleton, CO

I have been working at Aurora Loan Services

Pros

Paycheck beats unemployment, but then managment is on a power trip. Can anybody spell real guidelines. for professionlism? Started April 2009 with a dept of 110 now there are 55 reps in Denver? And we're supposedly the best paid at 35k?

Cons

Irrate customers ,unkept promises. Qa is a joke beware of micromanagement and call center highschool types that are 20-50 years old. This job is not a career but a stepping stone to other companies.

More training,better pay,lessmicro-management,, What a joke,Denver layoffs and no definite date for remaining employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Aurora Loan Services