Austen Morris Associates

www.austenmorris.com
There are newer employer reviews for Austen Morris Associates

The best IFA in China

I have been working at Austen Morris Associates

Pros

Great reputation and good infrastructure. If you are going to be an IFA in China, work here. Good remuneration for top performers and an aggressive, but healthy environment.

Cons

If you have no experience with commission only sales, be prepared. You start from 0 every month / quarter. This is a competitive industry and very very sales driven, so be warned.

Keep developing your talent and their skills. Make sure your junior and new staff have all the skills they need to work with complicated issues.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Austen Morris Associates (View Most Recent)

Great supervision and energy

I have been working at Austen Morris Associates as an intern

Pros

Wonderful location with a myriad of western food options in walkable distance. This internship gives me the opportunity to be around professionals in the industry and gain as much knowledge as I can.

Cons

I am still getting used to the Shanghai subway system here, but everything else has been great so far! The commute takes about an hour because I am living in the north-east part of Shanghai, but it is definitely worth the trek to the AMA office.

Great work and looking forward to all of the activities in the future.

Great work environment!

I have been working at Austen Morris Associates full-time

Pros

AMA has quite the multi-cultural team environment and it is definitely a great starting point if you want a financial career. Intro training is very good and the Senior Management makes sure you feel welcome since day one.

Cons

Be prepared to work for a commission based job. Talking to Chinese secretaries can be stressful and frustrating.

Keep on motivating the team as you have been doing until today. Keep throwing those off-work activities that you are so good at!

There are newer employer reviews for Austen Morris Associates