Austin Communication Group

www.austincommunicationgroup.com

Professional development

Account Manager (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGreat professional atmosphere. Business professional attire. Very social environment. Extremely positive co workers. Amazing CEO. Great pay. Competitive. Huge opportunity for growth. Performance based, NOT seniority based. Opportunity for travel. Company networking.

ConsThis opportunity is for motivated mentally strong individuals. Which is in no way a con. Some people are satisfied with being stagnent. This job is not for those who make excuses or expect handouts.

Advice to Senior ManagementYes i was a former employee of ACG and enjoyed every minute of it.

I was hesitant to start once I had the job offered to me, but I was extremely attracted to the opportunity for advancement. Especially coming from the service industry where I was so used to micro management and mistreated on a daily basis.

I started highly due to the fast paced environment, great opportunity for income, and the CEO. This guy completely reformed my character and developed me into the professional I am today. He literally gave me the blazer off his back because when I started I couldn't afford one myself.

On a regular basis, the entire office would go to team events, such as volleyball, football, billiards, basketball, driving ranges, BBQ's. Never once did I feel isolated by the group.

After five months of coaching, Training, learning how to drive revenue for a business and to develop others to do the same and take the same from the same opportunity, I decided to move and branch out to another business to use everything I learned from ACG and apply it. After four short months at this new business I was promoted to assistant management. I'm now two months away from entrepreneurship on my own. All thanks to the professionalism, character, social, confidence, skill set, and personal developments I gained in this business.

I am still in contact with many close friends from this job As well as the CEO --networking that helped explode my career. I won't ever forget my time at ACG nor will I ever regret any of it.

This opportunity is for people who work hard. The "go getters". The highly driven individuals who aren't satisfied with their stagnant title. The motivators. The people who want to take on any challange thrown at them with excitement. The competitive individuals who hate losing based on seniority. The people who want more than just a couple of acquaintances they speak with from 9 - 5. The people who want to change their family tree.

I am thankful to ACG and all of my former co workers for everything I've ever experienced and learned. It brought me to my successes I currently endeavor.

Thank you again. I know there will be an even brighter future for ACG.

Learned a lot

I worked at Austin Communication Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: I worked for Austin Communication Group for a little over a year, and learned a ton. I had never done sales, but my team leader… Cons: Sales is not for everyone. You constantly have to put in 100%… Advice to Senior Management: Thanks for all your guidance! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people. Tons of fun. Hard work but worth it.

I worked at Austin Communication Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: The managers and team leaders are very focused on making sure everyone does well. I learned a lot about how to… Cons: Pushed me more than any other job I've ever had - which is not really… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Thank you for how much… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Austin Communication Group.

Worked for Austin Communication Group? Contribute to the Community!