Austin Communication Group

www.austincommunicationgroup.com
Engaged Employer

Professional development

Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Communication Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great professional atmosphere. Business professional attire. Very social environment. Extremely positive co workers. Amazing CEO. Great pay. Competitive. Huge opportunity for growth. Performance based, NOT seniority based. Opportunity for travel. Company networking.

Cons

This opportunity is for motivated mentally strong individuals. Which is in no way a con. Some people are satisfied with being stagnent. This job is not for those who make excuses or expect handouts.

Advice to Management

Yes i was a former employee of ACG and enjoyed every minute of it. I was hesitant to start once I had the job offered to me, but I was extremely attracted to the opportunity for advancement. Especially coming from the service industry where I was so used to micro management and mistreated on a daily basis. I started highly due to the fast paced environment, great opportunity for income, and the CEO. This guy completely reformed my character and developed me into the professional I am today. He literally gave me the blazer off his back because when I started I couldn't afford one myself. On a regular basis, the entire office would go to team events, such as volleyball, football, billiards, basketball, driving ranges, BBQ's. Never once did I feel isolated by the group. After five months of coaching, Training, learning how to drive revenue for a business and to develop others to do the same and take the same from the same opportunity, I decided to move and branch out to another business to use everything I learned from ACG and apply it. After four short months at this new business I was promoted to assistant management. I'm now two months away from entrepreneurship on my own. All thanks to the professionalism, character, social, confidence, skill set, and personal developments I gained in this business. I am still in contact with many close friends from this job As well as the CEO --networking that helped explode my career. I won't ever forget my time at ACG nor will I ever regret any of it. This opportunity is for people who work hard. The "go getters". The highly driven individuals who aren't satisfied with their stagnant title. The motivators. The people who want to take on any challange thrown at them with excitement. The competitive individuals who hate losing based on seniority. The people who want more than just a couple of acquaintances they speak with from 9 - 5. The people who want to change their family tree. I am thankful to ACG and all of my former co workers for everything I've ever experienced and learned. It brought me to my successes I currently endeavor. Thank you again. I know there will be an even brighter future for ACG.

Other Employee Reviews for Austin Communication Group

Great people. Tons of fun. Hard work but worth it.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Communication Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The managers and team leaders are very focused on making sure everyone does well. I learned a lot about how to be tough and positive, even when things are challenging. The training process is very strong, and I made some incredible friends.

Cons

Pushed me more than any other job I've ever had - which is not really a con. Unfortunately, I just don't feel like I am outgoing enough to do the job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Thank you for how much I learned!

Great Place to Grow & Learn

Current Employee - Team Leader in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Communication Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a great place for opportunity. This environment takes a special, hardworking, and dedicated soul that desires more out of their life and job than just a 9-5. How hard you work is how much you get paid and the compensation for most employees is more than a 40 hour week at 10$ an hour. This job provides the knowledge and skills to be a leader. Having gone and graduated from an accredited business school and a degree in marketing, I can say this company teaches you just as much if not more than most colleges.

Cons

This job is not for most people. if you are weak minded and have poor work ethic and drive than you will not enjoy this job like most of the negative reviews on the site would suggest. those negative reviews are by employees who lasted two days and couldn't make it through training because they do not posses the right drive to get it done.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Austin Communication Group Response

Sep 13, 2013 – Human Resources

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your great feedback and hard work. Keep it up!