Austin Communication Group

There are newer employer reviews for Austin Communication Group

Whole Development

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Communication Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pros and cons are all about perspective, and the mental fortitude to be able to change perspective is what this job is about. I work business to business sales, and I honestly love the whole concept. Aside from the fact that this is about professional development, personal development is where everything begins, and it is at the forefront of every day out in the field as well as in our morning meetings and atmosphere. The office culture is electric, upbeat, encouraging, and inspiring...I work with a crew that has my back through everything. How many people can say that about their job? They are building leaders, empowering individuals to become effective and resilient decision makers, and you are fully aware of the sincerity of that mission every morning when you walk in. I have learned my strengths and how to hone them to be effective with others, as well as my weaknesses and how to overcome them. Selling a product is just a way to chisel those features into stone...we are not your average salespeople.

Fantastic growth opportunity. Endless earning potential. Unfathomable experience while interacting with people out in the field. Professional and efficient mentoring.

Cons

I don't look at things as cons...every seemingly negative situation can be turned into a great learning opportunity to grow as an individual with the right attitude.

Some people aren't big on the hours; I say you get out of life what you put in, and I'm investing in my future right now so I can enjoy life when I am older.

Some people don't like the idea of door to door sales; yet I have met some of the most amazing human beings from just being genuine about helping them and treating them like people, not a number. Plus, networking within your local sphere is always wise as an aspiring entrepreneur.

Some people don't have the work ethic and integrity for feet-to-pavement commission-based sales; but if you have the drive required, you can make fantastic commission payouts - I know this from experience.

Perspective. Life is beautiful when you change it.

Keep up the awesome atmosphere and encouraging leadership. Our b2b crew is going to skyrocket this year!

35 Other Employee Reviews for Austin Communication Group (View Most Recent)

Great learning experience!

I worked at Austin Communication Group

Pros

I was with the team for about 6 months, and learned a ton. I had a lot of customer service experience but had never done direct sale before, and I felt like the training was extremely thorough. In my first few weeks, I spent a lot of time learning fundamentals and product knowledge in the office and in the field. I was expected to learn quickly, but also given a lot of support and guidance. All in all, they trained me to be extremely confident and proficient at sales, and I am grateful for that. I decided to take what I've learned and go into another field, but I miss working with the team a lot.

Cons

Hard work! Usually over 40 hour weeks in the end, but the day goes quickly since you're busy in meetings or meeting with customers.

Thanks for everything! I learned so much about business, and gained confidence thanks to you guys. Keep it up

Professional development

Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Communication Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great professional atmosphere. Business professional attire. Very social environment. Extremely positive co workers. Amazing CEO. Great pay. Competitive. Huge opportunity for growth. Performance based, NOT seniority based. Opportunity for travel. Company networking.

Cons

This opportunity is for motivated mentally strong individuals. Which is in no way a con. Some people are satisfied with being stagnent. This job is not for those who make excuses or expect handouts.

Yes i was a former employee of ACG and enjoyed every minute of it.

I was hesitant to start once I had the job offered to me, but I was extremely attracted to the opportunity for advancement. Especially coming from the service industry where I was so used to micro management and mistreated on a daily basis.

I started highly due to the fast paced environment, great opportunity for income, and the CEO. This guy completely reformed my character and developed me into the professional I am today. He literally gave me the blazer off his back because when I started I couldn't afford one myself.

On a regular basis, the entire office would go to team events, such as volleyball, football, billiards, basketball, driving ranges, BBQ's. Never once did I feel isolated by the group.

After five months of coaching, Training, learning how to drive revenue for a business and to develop others to do the same and take the same from the same opportunity, I decided to move and branch out to another business to use everything I learned from ACG and apply it. After four short months at this new business I was promoted to assistant management. I'm now two months away from entrepreneurship on my own. All thanks to the professionalism, character, social, confidence, skill set, and personal developments I gained in this business.

I am still in contact with many close friends from this job As well as the CEO --networking that helped explode my career. I won't ever forget my time at ACG nor will I ever regret any of it.

This opportunity is for people who work hard. The "go getters". The highly driven individuals who aren't satisfied with their stagnant title. The motivators. The people who want to take on any challange thrown at them with excitement. The competitive individuals who hate losing based on seniority. The people who want more than just a couple of acquaintances they speak with from 9 - 5. The people who want to change their family tree.

I am thankful to ACG and all of my former co workers for everything I've ever experienced and learned. It brought me to my successes I currently endeavor.

Thank you again. I know there will be an even brighter future for ACG.

There are newer employer reviews for Austin Communication Group